Hello to all! ...I'm new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waboom!!

Reaction score
I am new to this sight and just wanting to say hello and thanks in advance for help. I love great tasting beer and have brewed 5- 5 gallon batches of lagers and ales. I really like this hobby because it gets me closer to beer than simply consuming it would allow. Any way have a good day!

I am new to this sight and just wanting to say hello and thanks in advance for help. I love great tasting beer and have brewed 5- 5 gallon batches of lagers and ales. I really like this hobby because it gets me closer to beer than simply consuming it would allow. Any way have a good day!
Hi. Welcome! I am also new. I have learnt a lot here and enjoy finding my way. I have found I actually drink much less beer since brewing my own! I am on a quest to get the perfect beer and now having learnt about lovibonds etc, etc. I find I am getting super fussy. I find I am actually throwing half my beer down the drain because it is not reaching the standards I would like!

Hi. Welcome! I am also new. I have learnt a lot here and enjoy finding my way. I have found I actually drink much less beer since brewing my own! I am on a quest to get the perfect beer and now having learnt about lovibonds etc, etc. I find I am getting super fussy. I find I am actually throwing half my beer down the drain because it is not reaching the standards I would like![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from Colorado :mug:

There is no better way to get to know this wonderful beverage than to make it yourself.

Back