Hello there, NW England new to all this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellafella

Reaction score
Hi there

Just want to say hello and a big thanks for all the help I have received already for you kind people.

Brand new to this and have one 7 day kit under my belt and now trying another kit and turbo cider at the same time.

Only using single demijohns at the moment for each batch until I become more confident but think this might be a new hobby for me for the future. Not sure how impressed my OH will be with this but I am sure she will come round once I can produce decent cheap vino for the weekends!!!

Already learnt a huge amount from reading old posts and from replies to my questions and got a book on the way from Amazon with the basics spelt out

Thanks again for the help and warm welcome. I have a feeling this place will be a new favourite forum!!

Hi up there!
Always good to see a few more English people joining up, started all this at the beginning of the summer and have already taken over the entire spare room... this is far too addictive. Enjoy!

Back