Hello there guys from Wisconsin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegabitBrewing

Reaction score
My name is Tim Lynch and I’ve been home brewing for four years. I am only extract brewing at the time being because I live in an apartment and don’t have the space for all grain sadly. I am an avid beer enthusiast and enjoying home brewing with others and going to different breweries. I am an avid beer enthusiast and enjoying home brewing with others and supporting my local breweries. I am by no means an expert and is joining this form to better my knowledge on home-brewing and to be apart of the homebrewing community.

I am an avid beer enthusiast and enjoying home brewing with others and supporting my local breweries.

I am an avid alcoholic, and the only thing at the store is InBev....or $12 4 packs.....but i too also like chating with other home brewers (even though they just laugh at me ;))

Welcome! (and there's a cheese making forum here too!)

Welcome from Pike County Indiana! I haven't been on here long myself, but it's a blast. This site is my homebrew club.

Back