Hello, new member from Auburn, AL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Hello,

New member here from Auburn, AL. I just started my first homebrew ever, a sweet hard apple cider. We're on day 2.

So far, I've got a plastic 2 gal bucket, a u-shaped airlock, a lid, and 1 gal of cider going.

In two weeks I guess I'll check it, and maybe bottle some still and then bottle some for carbonation.

I seem to like the gluten-free ciders better than beer, so that's the direction I'm taking for now.

And, as it's almost peach season, I may make a batch of peach cider next, or the Kush recipe, or...

Glad to be here, planning on reading and learning a LOT.

Thanks

Island Boy

Welcome! I'm also in Auburn. Be sure to check out the local club and come to a meeting - Facebook Groups

Joined!

Let's meet over at Whistlestop sometime! Scott Brown is my neighbor, I blame this on him! :)

We go up some Friday or Saturday nights and just hang at the store (and drink, of course). But I need some supplies and need to return Scott his bottle of Star-San he leant me to get started...

IB

Joined!

Let's meet over at Whistlestop sometime! Scott Brown is my neighbor, I blame this on him! :)

We go up some Friday or Saturday nights and just hang at the store (and drink, of course). But I need some supplies and need to return Scott his bottle of Star-San he leant me to get started...

IB

nice! we're up there a lot either on Friday nights or Saturdays. Scott would be nice to have as a neighbor! lol.

Back