Hello from Yorktown Heights New York

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushnbugs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been reading and reading getting myself geared up to go out and buy a starter kit to brew in.

I figured I would read the book first, surf your forums and read here too.

I already checked out my local Brew store that sells the kits and he seems very informative and a wealth of info if need be.

So hello to all! Anyone else from NY area?

:mug:

Hi Rick, yes Carmel is a hop and a skip from here.

I just finished brewing up my first beer the other day, I have the Keezer project moving forward so I think Im in good shape for now.

This site is a wealth of information!!!

Thank you all

I went to the Green Growler in Croton but purchased most from Midwest online. even with shipping still cheaper…

Who do you use?

I buy my stuff online. Mostly Northern Brewer but occasionally from other vendors as well.

Be sure to post pictures of your keezer when you get it built!

If I need something in a pinch or need specialty grains I go to green growler. But usually buy online. Next homebrew club meeting is at capt Lawrence brewery at their new location in elmsford. It's next wed at 7:00pm. You can do a search for westchester homebrew organization. If your a club member you can order wholesale grain from them as well. Which I get my 50lb sacks from.

Nice, do you guys go to the meetings for the Home brewers at Capt Lawrence?

If so how are they and what do they do?

I was thinking about stopping in to see...

Stop on by on wednesday, club usually gets there at 6:30-7pm. Make sure to go to their new location in elmsford not pleasantville

Latest posts

Back