Hello from Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottie61

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, all,

I grew up thinking that I didn't like beer, so never drank very much of it. That is until I tried some of the good micro-brews that started coming out a few years ago and discovered that I really *did* like beer and ale -- it was most major-market beers that I didn't like!

I have a few friends that brew, and had been looking at trying it myself. I received the basic Mr. Beer kit for Christmas, got it set up on and fermenting on Jan. 9, and I'm excited to see what happens.

The forum has been helpful already. Great hobby!

Scott

Wisconsin!

I'm new too, I've only brewed once ( a cider) and it was a success, albeit the cider was still and had a very high ABV.

Like you I couldn't stand beer when I first came of age - but the past few years I've come to love finding new beers and supporting micro-brew. I have a couple friends that brew and bottle/keg weekly, so now I'm hoping to dive in as well.

See you around!

Peter

Back