Hello from wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilbrewer75

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rich from Racine, WI. I've been homebrewing off and on for years but finally got serious about it. I've been reading this forum for months and finally decided to join.

Hi Rich...welcome.

I live in west central WI up near St. Paul, MN. I have an opportunity to brew a Christmas Blizzard Ale in the next few days. I believe you also are expecting this Christmas storm coming in.

I love brewing in the snow and will be upgrading my system today in preparation.

Hi Rich...welcome.

I live in west central WI up near St. Paul, MN. I have an opportunity to brew a Christmas Blizzard Ale in the next few days. I believe you also are expecting this Christmas storm coming in.

I love brewing in the snow and will be upgrading my system today in preparation.

Wow, I would love to get that recipe

Welcome! I just moved from Wisconsin about two months ago. I do miss it, but I am enjoying that fact I am still in shorts.

Good to see some more Wisconsin peeps around here :mug:

I'm in the same boat as you. Came back to home brewing and starting to get more serious (as time, money & SWMBO allows). Finally built a kegerator :rockin:

Back