Hello from Toronto

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

416Brewer

Reaction score
Oi,

This site has been a great resource. Thought I'd join in the conversation. cheers.

:mug:

Howdy SuperV,

How long you have you been brewing?
What do you like to brew/drink?
got a favourite brewery?

I started brewing about a year ago.mostly brewed IPA's, but have made a couple other styles, right now I've got a spiced xmas ale fermenting.

Been brewing almost 5 years? I think. Usually brew DIPA's, fruit beers like strawberry blondes or cherry wheat, ipas, and apfelwein. I drink almost any beers, and Troegs and Victory are some of my favorite breweries.
This forum has plenty of useful information on all sorts of stuff. Hope it serves you well!

Hi all, thanks for the welcome.

Who's brewing what now/next??

Where do you buy your supplies GTA brewers??

Smokey, I'm midtown, south of the 401.

Uptown toronto (north york) boy here.

Toronto brewing also order online from OBK, usually 1 day shipping. Also if your looking for cheap full sacks of 2-row there's a place called "grain process enterprises" in Scarborough. $33 for 55 lbs.

How long have you guys been brewing? What styles are you into?

Started brewing last Xmas. I don't really discriminate between styles, but I love stouts and dark ales. I've brewed mostly IPA's while learning the tricks of the trade.

I've got a spiced Xmas ale fermenting and an oatmeal stout recipe on deck.

How about you?

I started brewing about 3 years ago. I do alot of pale ales. This summer I did a few pilsner that turned out quite nice. Lately I've been doing a few saisons. Interesting style having a strong yeast profile.

Back