Hello from the UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobmcstuff

Reaction score
I have been stealing recipes and lurking in the DIY section drooling over stuff for a while. Then I signed up to lurk more effectively, and then I accidentally started posting yesterday.

Recently, I've been brewing more US-style beers so I've been coming on here more often for inspiration.

I brew mainly BIAB partial mash or all-grain BIAB at shorter brew lengths because I can't do large volume boils on my rubbish electric hob.

My time is currently split between Manchester (England) and Aberdeen (Scotland) due to work. This interrupts my brewing schedule and annoys me greatly.

Welcome! I also brew mostly US styles, but I have sure had some great English style beers. Dragonmead is a regional brewery that tends to do a great job with the English styles.

I am sure you are tired of the commuting, but I'd love to go over there and visit the area some day.

Latest posts

Back