Hello from the Poconos PA.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moshpit

Reaction score
I am new to homebrewing and wanted to say hi. I look forward to learning from all the great info in here. I am slowly researching all the equipment options and was wondering if anyone has a Ruby Street brewing system and how they liked it. I like how you can stand it up on end for storage to save room in the garage. Im sure ill have lots more questions for you pros. Thank you and cheers!

Welcome to the best homebrewing group on the net, from CO. I don't know, but the Ruby Street system seems very expensive for what it is. I would buy a lot of other brewing items before I ponied up for a stand.

Thank you both for the welcome. Yeah cycllman im just trying to get some input on equiptment. It is alot. Thank you.

Welcome from a new guy myself.
I live full time now in WI but still get back often to my other home in Pocono Pines. A lifetime resident ("local"), moved from the Poconos 10 years ago. Just couldn't take the rampant growth and the problems that went along with it.

Back