Hello from Tampa, FL!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lroog

Reaction score
Hi All!

I've just joined the site because I am looking to get into home brewing. I have not yet brewed my first batch but am looking to have my first in the fermenter by October.

This is the kit I am thinking about, it seems like it has everything I need.
New Complete Home Brewing Kit - Make s Great Beer - eBay (item 220276043746 end time Sep-08-08 05:17:08 PDT)

0747_1.JPG

What do you all think? Any suggetions?

My favorite beers are Pale Ales and Brown Ales. I read that Pale Ale is one of the easiest to make.

I look forward to good times and good reading here at HBT.

:mug:

Hi All!

I've just joined the site because I am looking to get into home brewing. I have not yet brewed my first batch but am looking to have my first in the fermenter by October.

This is the kit I am thinking about, it seems like it has everything I need.
New Complete Home Brewing Kit - Make s Great Beer - eBay (item 220276043746 end time Sep-08-08 05:17:08 PDT)

0747_1.JPG

What do you all think? Any suggetions?

My favorite beers are Pale Ales and Brown Ales. I read that Pale Ale is one of the easiest to make.

I look forward to good times and good reading here at HBT.

:mug:

That is the same kit I started out with a while back!! The only difference is mine didn't come with the auto siphon. Are you going to purchase this local or interned? Bottles are cheaper if you get them from a local brew supply shop. Even cheaper if you have buddy's that drink Sam Adams or some thing with a similar bottle.

You will be making great beer before you know it :mug:

*EDIT* WELCOME to a great forum!!!! Be sure and tell us how your first brew turns out...

Congrats, hope you are ready for a new obsession. Anyways im in tampa, there is a great place on Busch Blvd called Southern brewing supply. They have more ingredients and supplies than i thought possible, you should check it out.

Congrats, hope you are ready for a new obsession. Anyways im in tampa, there is a great place on Busch Blvd called Southern brewing supply. They have more ingredients and supplies than i thought possible, you should check it out.

Thanks Ales. I've been looking for a place. I knew that there used to be one on Waters but is apparently closed down.:mug:

Back