Hello from SW Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeFed

Reaction score
Howdy, fellow brewers! I'm just chiming in to intro myself. I'm a former extract homebrewer who has moved up to all grain just this year. First batch of SMaSH Galaxy IPA is in secondary now, dry-hopping, and ready to bottle this weekend. Woohoo! Looking to take my hobby to the next level, so I'm sure you'll be seeing me in other threads. Peace!

Welcome aboard! I've been a member of 2 other forums in the past and neither was nearly as friendly or fun to read as this. Enjoy and welcome again!

I thought all you guys described your location in the world using the "mitten". I am so disappointed.

To the OP, welcome!

Hello from the (616)!

Anyone headed to the Beer Fest on the 28th?

Welcome from West Central Northern Lower Michgan!

Yeah, I'm going to the festival at Fifth Third on the 28th! Going with a buddy and a few Club members.

I lived in Grand Rapids for about 15 years and only went to the first WBF when it moved to Fifth Third Ballpark. Froze my ass off. So now I only attend the summer one in Ypsi with my brother, who lives in Livonia.

Welcome from the south great lakes area state whatever. Lot's of us around the snowy great lakes region around here. I guess it's easy to see what we like to do?...:tank: **Looking at the smilies, I realized we don't have a home brewer smiley?...

I lived in Grand Rapids for about 15 years and only went to the first WBF when it moved to Fifth Third Ballpark. Froze my ass off. So now I only attend the summer one in Ypsi with my brother, who lives in Livonia.

That was the only other MBG festival I ever went to. It was cold and they set it up in a spot that promoted slipping on your ass, but I hear they moved it down to the parking area and they have a better set up. I'm curious to see how it ends up.

Wife and I go to Winter beer fest in TC each year and it's a good time. Good music and good brews. if they have tents at the Winter Beer Festival in GR, it should be ok.

Back