Hello from Sunny norcal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruin_ale

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I started brewing in 2005, pretty consistent for about 2 years, then my kegerator broke so I took 2008 off while I tried to find one that would fit into the cabinet that I made for the old one. After a year of looking on craigslist (off and on between work and other hobbies), I finally broke down and decided to scrap the old kegerator design and just get any chest freezer that will hold at least 4 kegs. So I picked one up a couple weeks ago, and now I'm back at it. Brewed my first batch since Oct '07 last weekend and have about 6 or 7 more lined up.

I'm one of those brewers that started with a brew kit from a homebrew shop, brewed 1 batch with extract, then 1 batch partial mash, then everything from there has been AG. Also, I only bottled the first two batches before I moved to kegs - haha.

I've been on realbeer forums since I started brewing, but there's just not enough people talking about brewing over there to satisfy me, so I had to find a new place to get my fix.

Oh, and my new obsession is planning to scrap most of my current all-grain system and upgrade to a single-tier HERMS - thinking 15 gallon capacity right now. Doing my part to help the economy!

Anyways, cheers all - happy to be here! :mug:

-Jason

Back