Hello from STL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Well, I already posted my obligatory "OMFG, I'm so worried that I may have done something wrong while brewing" post so I figured an introduction post would suffice as a nice second thread. My name is Brandon, I live in the St. Louis area and have had an interest in homebrew for quite some time but I've finally decided to dig in. In addition to homebrew, I enjoy modifying my car. Yesterday was brew day and I got an American Pale Ale into Primary. I'm already planning for the next beer and have a schedule pretty much laid out for the months to follow. I'm really excited to try this stuff!

I tend to like Belgians and IPAs the most but I figured it might be risky to start off with more complex beers like that. My wife is also pretty interested in the hobby so I decided the first brew should be something we both can enjoy. I plan to make some sort of Wheat beer next. I'm already looking at all of the gadgets and gizmos that can be made or purchased to ease some of the pain. I look forward to sharing my brewing adventures with all of you.

Latest posts

Back