Hello from Singapore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Eduardo

new addiction: brewing
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been lurking in the threads for quite some time till I decided to join in. I had a some of years of brewing almost 10 years ago while at work in the Middle East, nutrient enriched sugar wash mostly. Just had to stop and scrap the rigs my buddies I managed to assemble from repurposed everyday kitchen appliance items. Things were getting "hot" and people are getting too "happy". As any form of alcohol consumption is illegal, we dared not to get noticed.

The forum has given me a lot of personal experiences and insights on how to successfully brew my first mead ever. My gear will be arriving soon and will throw a 4L batch of mead.

Got hooked on the taste when a colleague at work mistakenly gave away a bottle, saying that the other bottle tasted funny and too sweet. Well the joke's on him, he willingly gave away a 3 year old blackberry mead.

Anyways, here's to everyone's good health and keep those yeasties churning, cheers!

Last edited:
Alcohol is illegal in Singapore?

Since when?

I know there is a certain demographic in Singapore that is bound to a more stringent set of laws than the rest of the population. Is this your demographic?

Alcohol is illegal in Singapore?

Since when?

I know there is a certain demographic in Singapore that is bound to a more stringent set of laws than the rest of the population. Is this your demographic?
Nope, I was referring to the more strict part of the Middle East.

Back