Hello From SD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trent

Reaction score
Hello everybody, Trent from East County San Diego. I got into this downward spiral when I got a BM23 Bev Air kegerator free at work. Sitting by the dumpster, I took it home and cleaned it, got new lines and tap and got a keg. I enjoyed the tap beer for a few weeks...then...

I remember that my friends used to brew beer a few years ago....

Went to local home brew mart, bought the stuff required and will have my first "Red Ale" from DME finished tommorow or so. Will keg and hopefully (!!!) enjoy by this weekend! I can't wait!

I already have the ingredients for the next batch (extract porter), and am currently looking for more equipment to step up to AG and hopefully be able to brew 15/gal batches.

I am a bigtime DIYer and hope I can learn and contribute. I just finished a re-circulating wort cooler which integrates an automotive (transmission) cooler/heat exchanger. I will post pictures when I brew my porter batch and test the unit. I hope it works well.

Parker36 said:
Sounds like that free kegerator wasnt so free at all....

That is very true..at first i thought sweet, tap beer....then it always progresses....

Back