Hello From Scotland!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumm

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum, and fairly new to the Homebrew experience!
I thought it was an idea to finally join a good forum about Hommebrewing and the community and advice here seems to be really good.

I've brewed a couple of meads and I'm currently working on my first wine.
Before the end of the year I'm hoping to start on making my own Beer as well, as that's what I like to drink!

Here's hoping I don't ask too many silly questions!

Cheers
G.

I have been to Scotland and it is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and the people are awesome.

I'm pretty sure I had a great time, from what I remember; there were more than a few pubs involved, lovely lasses and I have a vague recollection of trying to join the Royal Marines. they didn't take kindly to being bothered by drunken Yank sailors, but were kind enough not to break us into pieces.

good luck with your brewing and welcome to the forum and our obsession!

Welcome, and remember, "If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!"

Seriously, though, I've always wanted to visit the Isles on a European vacation some day. Wife and I would probably never make it work out because she'd want to see all of the "sights" and I'd want to visit the countryside and all the pubs!

Welcome to the group, from CO.

I have a one year old Wee Heavy in the beer fridge chilling right now. Love Scottish Ales.

From one Scot on one side of the pond to another, Hello!

You'll love it on here bud. Plenty of good advice!

Latest posts

Back