Hello from Pittsburgh PA suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spkguitar

New Brew Dude
Reaction score
Hello from the south-west suburbs of Pittsburgh.

My wife bought me a Mr. Beer kit a few years ago for Christmas. It sat for awhile (probably not the best thing for it), and I finally got around to making it. After one (not so great) batch, I ordered a "real" starter kit from Northern Brewer, along with an extra extract kit. Just getting started, but already completely obsessed.

This site is both a font of knowledge and a productivity killer for me. Glad to be here.

Welcome from a southeast 'burgh 'burb n'at! Lots of us Yinzers on here.

You'll find tons of great information here. And yes it will feel like you spend alot of time reading but dont call it a productivity killer! Your beer WILL benefit!

Well, reading about beer and techniques will definitely benefit (I've already learned a ton), but drooling over brew stands and keezers at this point is probably not the best use of my time. :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! I just recently moved to Pittsburgh and i am a pretty new brewer myself. Looking for a brew buddy if interested

Latest posts

Back