Hello from Paducah, KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBrewmaster

Reaction score
Hello. I am a brewer of beer and have been for about 4 years (the time appears to have started before it legally should, but my room mate was older than me). I started brewing beer during seminary school in honor of Martin Luther and all those other wise Christian's that enjoyed God's finer gifts. So anyway my room mate and I, both at the same theology school, got into brewing beer and never looked back. Everything thing we brew is to the glory of God, and almost every new recipe has a Biblical title attached. PMS (Prohibition Makes-me Sick) Stout is just a mockery of local thoughts about drinking any alcoholic beverage. Some of the most memorable names include, Love the Stout Your With, The Reformed Ale, Day of Reckoning Red Ale, and Let There Be Light Ale. My friend has a wonderful taste for good beer, but doesn't understand the process of brewing at all. So he takes the tasting, and I take the brewing. It's all good in the end.:mug:.

Back