Hello from PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfbrews

Reaction score
So I have been lurking around here for about a year without posting, but decided to jump in.
I have been into craft beer for quite sometime, but just jumped into home brewing last year. I have a 10 Gal All Grain cooler system I use.

Did my first beer of the year last weekend and realized just how many things I forgot to do...Luckily all of you wonderful posters were here for me to relearn how to brew - so thank you!

In addition to brewing I am a big cigar smoker and pellet bbq fan.

Hopefully someday I can have something to add to the forum that will help someone.

Until then, I shall try my best to fit in with yall.

Hey welcome @tfbrews !

You can immediately contribute by showing us what you can do with that pallet BBQ via photos!

Cheers!

Welcome from sunny SD. Where the wind is always blowing and the corn is always growing, during the season that is... and then during the winter it's not... but, there's a lot of time where corn is growing.

I forgot where I was going with this.

Welcome from a fellow PA homebrewer (York County). Love the pics of bbq. I'm getting into smoking meats, you're pics are motivating me to get started again this year. Look forward to seeing you on the forums. Brew on!

You came to the right place for your addictions! Plenty of us love good booty & bbq. :rockin: I like doing pit bbq myself, with wood from my cottonwood & pin oak trees. And home brew accompanying that, of course.

Back