Hello from PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishinPA

Reaction score
Hi All! Making another go round at brewing. I had done small batches of wines and spirits, got married(well twice, and divorced ... Yep twice) now throwing it all to the wind and doing it better and bigger this time ( the brewing not the marriage) currently I have a cherry wine, a merlot, cider and mead fermenting. It's apple picking season here and it fits, so as the neighbor presses cider from the trees I shall ferment more 😀. Eat drink and be merry! I look forward to learning from you all and sharing experiences. Cheers!

Welcome, Irish! :)

Happy to see another brewer in PA. If you are near the Lehigh Valley I'd love to know the orchard you are talking about -- unless it's just their private orchard & press.

WW actually depending on where in Lehigh Valley you are,you are 45min-1hr from me. We just have a handful of trees between the two of us. We have 2 major orchards really close. My neighbor blends a nice cider. It's his yeast, and process beyond that sparked my fancy at making a brewing come back. The stuff he made is God Awful!

You found the right place for the jolliest bunch of A-holes this side of the nuthatch! :D Foodie stuff, beer, wine, mead...you name it, we got it. We like to throw the bull around by the tail too. We lived in a early victorian house pegged together out of solid white oak in 1852 in Harmony Township, PA. so grab a holt any where ya kin & hang on!:mug:

Then you definitely came to the right place! We have our serious side, but have fun along the way. Sort of middle-aged humor.

Back