Hello from Ontario!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ardelean

Reaction score
Thought I'd drop an introduction here, as I would like to get more active on this forum.

Relatively newer to home-brewing, I made my first two batches of beer just the year prior while reading Charlie Papazian's The Complete Joy of Home-Brewing, and they turned out surprisingly palatable. I'm a recent engineering graduate and really like the idea of taking a bit more of a methodological approach to brewing something that I personally love, and can tell from a glance that there are definitely others here who share that sentiment. I have quite a bit of free time right now, so i'm really hoping to pick up on a few new techniques and even get around to doing an automated project for experience.

Cheers!

Welcome to the community @Ardelean !

What beers did you brew?

I have a copy of Joy of Homebrewing and I've got comments and notes in one all over the place. I use it frequently!

Welcome to the community @Ardelean !

What beers did you brew?

I have a copy of Joy of Homebrewing and I've got comments and notes in one all over the place. I use it frequently!

I found the writing style to read off like a lab manual haha, it definitely conveyed well. And the two were respectively an English Pale Ale and an Irish Red Ale, after the first I got a bit of a better idea what I was doing overall.

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Back