Hello from Nova Scotia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewsbrew902

Reaction score
Hey all,

#stewsbrew902 coming at you from Halifax, Nova Scotia! I have been homebrewing now for 6 years, starting with brew kits that the wort was already made, moved to extract shortly after, and just recently made the switch to Partial Mash/BIAB. Most of my recipes since making the switch have ranged from 40-60% grain.

I've had some success with this type of brewing so far, though my efficiency dropped significantly down, which I believe is mainly due to my temp control and also I was not doing a proper sparge. Hoping to see if I can improve on that this weekend with my new recipe I plan to make.

Generally I have been making a lot of styles of IPA's, as here on the East Coast, it seems to be everyone's go to. I brew 20L batches and bottle, though I plan to start kegging soon as I have been collecting equipment for a while.

If any of you have Instagram accounts, add me, as I'd love to see what you are brewing an everyone's set up! I may even already have some of you added.

Looking forward to getting some great insight and improving with every batch!

#stewsbrew902

Back