Hello From North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1765

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I received a Brewers Best Beer kit for Christmas, and I have been reading and watching videos on the process ever since. I just found this forum yesterday after a search to find out how to determine what material a keg is made of, and joined. This is my first post, and since I now have everything that I need to brew "my stainless pot came yesterday" I plan on brewing my first batch of (Belgian Wit) today. Wish me luck pictures and results to follow. :mug:

Welcome to the addiction known as homebrewing. Good luck on your first batch. If you haven't already completed it, make sure you cool down into the 60s before you pitch your yeast.

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

I hope the 1st batch went smoothly. Sanitize well and try to keep fermentation in the yeast's range, and you'll likely make good beer.

Guys I had fun today but as you know I have no idea how successful I was, but my garage sure smells good. My instructions said to cool below 73* before adding the yeast. We shall see if I did it right.

Im sure its gonna turn out fine. Just bottled my first batch 3 days ago so i understand the concern...but if it smells like beer and tastes like beer...

Latest posts

Back