Hello from No. Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joov

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am between my 3rd and 4th batches of home brewed beer. Quickly outgrew the 2 gallon Mr. Beer starter kit. Am fortunate to have a home-brew supply store 3 miles from my house.

I am looking forward to leaning a lot from all of you experts.

Thanks,
John

Hey there, North Houston neighbor, welcome to this fun hobby!! Yes, having Farmboy so close is a big plus. I'm not an expert either, but always glad to help and learn more myself.

I'm one of the founders of the homebrew club for North Houston: Brewers of the Hood. Feel free to stop by one of our events and say hi sometime. We have a bottle share and IPA style meeting coming up at Farmboy on July 20th, and on August 20th we have a massive club brew-in at my house in the Heights.

Thanks for the invitation! I will try to make at least one of the events. [emoji106]🏼

I'm not obsessed.... I can quit any time I want to. I just don't want to right now. Haha

Old thread, but if you're interested, the TRUB club meets on the third tuesday of every month at Cypress Grape and Grain on 249 out towards Tomball. PM me if you'd like more info. We make good ****!

The Brewers of the Hood meets every month in North Houston/Garden Oaks/Heights area. Call Farmboy Brewshop on N Shepherd Dr for more details

Latest posts

Back