Hello from NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeepninja

Reaction score
Hello from chilly southwestern NH. Long time reader, first time poster.

I've brewed many different kit beers and have been brewing my own beer for almost 2 years now. But I've been interested in brewing for well over 10 years.

Right now I'm only set up to do extract brewing but I would like to eventually move to AG. I suspect with how long it took me to start brewing that I will be doing AG sometime around 2018. But I will be moving to kegs in a month or so.

Anyways... hello all.

Greets! welcome to the forum. It took me a long time to switch over to AG (like 10 years) but I have to say its been great and I love being able to fine tune my brews and experiment.

Greets! welcome to the forum. It took me a long time to switch over to AG (like 10 years) but I have to say its been great and I love being able to fine tune my brews and experiment.

6 years ago I threw away over 100 Fischer wire top bottles under the pretense that I convinced myself I would never brew my own beer.

I've been kicking myself ever since. Now it is just the slow methodical accumulation of equipment until I do that first AG batch.

Ah man we used to take the boat to Ipswich and spend the weekend at the dunes.
Lots of awesome childhood memories!
Welcome

Geeze I never even noticed the social groups section! This site is huge.

Back