Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrenum

Reaction score
Hey!

What a great source of information this website.
I have recently build my own brewing system with recycled kegs, pumps and have been brewing few batches. I love it! Can't wait to have a rotating stock of bottled beers...I am going through a rough time as none of my brew are ready to drink yet!!!

I know quite a bit about fermentation as I produce wine in Languedoc in France. I produce about 3,000 bottles of wine per year which are sold on the Quebec market to restaurants. I am very happy of the results and most of the best restaurants in Montreal have my wine on their list. This is just for fun, won't get rich doing such a small batch of premium wine....

I now want to brew and discover about the wonderful world of beer!! I love lambic, sour ale, belgian and any other style as long as it is balance. Being a sommelier and used to wine tasting, I often find IPA and other super hoppy beer not very balanced....

Anyway, this is a little bit more about myself.
I want to wish all the supporter of this site success and pleasure in their homebrewing adventures. Cheers!:mug:

Back