Hello From Middle Tennessee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopVol

Reaction score
Hello, Ive been brewing for about 10 years but in the last couple started getting more serious about it. Lots of good information on this site and I look forward to learning and sharing with you guys.

Welcome, also from Middle TN. I am in Rutherford County Smyrna/LaVergne/Murfreesboro. If you are looking for homebrew clubs in the Nashville area I can put you in touch with several.

Welcome, also from Middle TN. I am in Rutherford County Smyrna/LaVergne/Murfreesboro. If you are looking for homebrew clubs in the Nashville area I can put you in touch with several.

Thanks, which one are you in? I live in Murfreesboro and have been planning to check out the Mid-State Brew Crew.

Thanks, which one are you in? I live in Murfreesboro and have been planning to check out the Mid-State Brew Crew.

That is the one. I am one of the founding members from 2006 and the current Competition Director. You just missed our monthly meeting. 1st Saturday of the Month at Liquid Smoke on the square 3pm. The April Meeting is being moved due to a conflict. It will be the second Saturday if I am not mistaken.

If you are on Facebook that is where most of the information and discussion happens for the club. We have an upcoming club brew that is in the planning/recipe stages at the moment.

We have well over 100 members but regularly get 30 to 40 at each monthly meeting.

That is the one. I am one of the founding members from 2006 and the current Competition Director. You just missed our monthly meeting. 1st Saturday of the Month at Liquid Smoke on the square 3pm. The April Meeting is being moved due to a conflict. It will be the second Saturday if I am not mistaken.

If you are on Facebook that is where most of the information and discussion happens for the club. We have an upcoming club brew that is in the planning/recipe stages at the moment.

We have well over 100 members but regularly get 30 to 40 at each monthly meeting.

Nice, I will plan on attending next month.

Latest posts

Back