hello from Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigtbrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Since August I have brewed five kegged extract brews,bought a turkey fryer ,modified kits with beersmith, built a DYI stir plate,used washed yeast, modified my kegerator to duel taps...etc...

I went from a strictly Bud, corona drinker..I know... I know to a full fledged HOP HEAD!

I want to thank each and every one you! without your knowledge and know how I would have never ventured in to such a great hobby! All that information and I didn't even have to ask a question, just rocks :mug:

Now, if the damn snow would just melt I have 2 BIAG kits awaiting :rockin:

Thanks Again, Tim

Thanks! I took your advice.. two batches this past weekend:D And yes snow works wonders cooling wort. Not so much in the snow bank:confused: but in a storage bin with snow and water:mug:

Buffalo huh, I'm shuffling on up March 2ND. I'm visiting my son and hope to catch the Sabers Devils game :ban:

Ever go to the Pearl Street Brewery in Buffalo? The brew master Phil is a great guy! They do $40 corny keg fills! Usually they only fill them up during the week But driving from NJ I could not get there until after 5:00pm on Friday, leaving Sunday morning. While having dinner Phil introduced himself asked why I drove so far to drink his beer and kindly took my corny keg to hold for the weekend. He could not promise me they would fill it because it was the weekend,the brewers where gone:(. Sure enough noon on Sunday A full corny of Sabers Edge 2xIPA!:rockin:

Lets see...I do happen to have a star-san 30psi corny ready....:)

Tim

Welcome from CO. You've moved forward in your brewing. My next recommendation is getting really good at ferm temps, will make your beer much better.

Latest posts

Back