Hello From Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman13

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been posting and lurking on these forums for over a year now, but just got around to introducing myself!

I've been brewing for about 5 years now. I started with the basic extract kit, graduated to full batch boils, partial mash, then finally All grain with temperature controlled fermentation and kegging. It's been an awesome, buzzy, educational journey.

My beer passion really took off after I lived in San Diego for 3 years. I did a heck of a lot of brewery visits and craft beer tasting during that time, along with lots of brewing of my own. I now call Houston home. You can find me at DeFalco's or brewing from my garage in the Montrose area. I'm an IT consultant by trade, and my other hobbies include cycling and music (I play guitar + piano).

Currently bottled: Northern Brewer Brickwarmer w/ added spices
Currently Kegged: Norther Brewer Nut Brown Ale w/ added Texas Pecans used in the mash
Currently in Primary: Alesmith IPA clone

Living in Montrose you are close to many of the cool beer spots in Houston!

I live south of town in Alvin... I also write music and play guitar, though I'm just starting to brew.

Cheers!

I live in between y'all in Pearland. I just started brewing this year. I have made 5 wines and working on my 2nd ale. I also frequent DeFalcos and Texas Home Brewers in Katy area. Both excellent stores.

Back