Hello from Houston Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevy

Reaction score
I am very excited about the thought of my first brew day.
I have a small amount of experience with making wine but did not enjoy it because I don't drink wine and just always have it to friends and family. Witch is cool but I want to enjoy the fruits of my labor as well. So I quit.
I then thought is would be cool to make whiskey and after a lot of time and money, my wife talked me out of it because numerous reasons.
But now I feel I have found my calling. I love beer and loving making a drink. This is the most excited I've been compared to my other drink making hobbies. I can't wait. I am in the process of getting all the equipment together some I have and most I don't.
I am sure yall will be hearing more from me and hopefully I can contribute my own knowledge

Thanks guys and gals

I'm very excited about my upcoming brew day. Hopefully sometime soon. I am currently gathering all necessary equipment
I have a small amount of experience in making wine but grew tired of it. I don't drink wine. I always have it away
I attempted making whiskey but after time and money spent my wife talked me out of it before I ever ran the still. For obvious reasons.
Brewing beer is my calling. I'm very very excited about it I like to drink and appreciate the beer and will love making it.
Thanks guys and gals

Back