Hello from GA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weconway

Reaction score
Greetings. My name is William and I have been lurking here for the last few weeks.

Let me say first off that I am very impressed at the level of politeness and friendly discussion here. I'm a member of many other web forums (and have run one myself), and this kind of environment is common with good moderation and good people.

I home brewed in college 13 years ago. My results were so-so. I've recently gotten back into the hobby with a bunch of co-workers. Things are so much easier now! StarSan, better yeasts, better ingredients...I've gotten better results out of my first 3 batches than I ever did in school.

Looking forward to being part of the community...

William

My past with brewing is similar. I started when in grad school in the early 90's then stopped making beer a few years before returning once the kids were a bit older a while back. The info "out there" is much better, the internet makes it very accessible, this site is amazing in particular, and the supplies and equipment is much better and more prevalent.

All the best.

B

Hey William. If you're looking for a club, inhbc.org is the most active in the Marietta area. Check out the website. We'd be happy to have another member!

Back