Hello from GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex_foxhound

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. The names Rex. First post here but I've been reading for months. Excellent forum. I'm currently in my 4th year at Southern Polytech in Marietta working on a mechanical engineering technology degree. So far my roommates and I have only brewed 2 extract batches in our apartment, a wheat and a kolsch that both turned out excellent, but we are going to start EdWort's Apfelwein this week and another beer which is yet to be decided.
Hopefully I can move to all grain in the near future and save some money over extract. I tend to read more than post but I will pop in every now and then.

I'll check that site out.
Also, it looks like a trip to Brewmasters Warehouse is in order next week since it is right next door to my apartment. I can literally walk there just about as quick as driving. It's on the same side of the road and everything.:rockin:

I'll check that site out.
Also, it looks like a trip to Brewmasters Warehouse is in order next week since it is right next door to my apartment. I can literally walk there just about as quick as driving. It's on the same side of the road and everything.:rockin:

Make sure when you stop by to introduce yourself as a fellow HBTer. Everyone that works here is a fellow HBTer.

Ed

I work just down the street from SPSU at the Cumberland Mall area. I think our brew club (inhbc.org) is having a big brew day coming up on the 17th, you should try to make it out! Just register on the forums for further details, or ask Ed when you drop by his store.

See ya soon!

Back