Hello from Fremont California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeporter25

Reaction score
Hey all newbie here from the SF bay area. After a long hiatus from brewing I am getting back into it. Lately i have been into ciders and i have 5 gallons going right now. When this batch goes to secondary (ie my belly) i am going to make a graff. Anyhoo ... cheers

Welcome! Sounds great, always wanted to try graff.

Me too. I am a huge fan of the gunslinger series from Steven King.and when I was re-reading it in preparation for the movie that came out last month I came across graf in the books. I thought at first that it was some reference of some ancient fermentable, but nope he just made up the word. Then i came across brandon o's recipe and i thought i would give that a try. I made some cider first more as a practice and to prove to SWMBO that not all that is fermented must be boiled for hours. My plan is to make Brandon o's recipe first and then i will go from there.

Latest posts

Back