Hello from Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voltbrew

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Chris and I live in Florida. I have been stalking the forum since I started my first brew at the end of June. Just bottled my IPA today and of course hit a problem. I had a good time doing my first brew and love all the information that is provided here.

Here's to many more brews and new friends. :tank:

Welcome!! Where in Florida? I'm in Orlando....

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nice. East Orlando here, near the airport.

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

All I can say is Redlight, Redlight. Place changed my life by having an unbelievable bottle list.

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

All I can say is Redlight, Redlight. Place changed my life by having an unbelievable bottle list.

That's up off Bumby right? Near executive airport? They have food too? Their website is under construction...

Thanks for all the welcomes!
I used to frequent a spot called Will's Pub in Winter Park (until I started dating my wife). They usually have a rotating tap of craft brews and they post which ones they have on their website. I enjoy the variety that World of Beer provides way better than most local bars and restaurants.

Welcome from Longwood. I would recommend a few that I enjoy. First you must try The Hourglass brewery up in Longwood off 434 and Ronald Ragan. Second is Orlando Brewery in downtown Orlando. For the most part I have seen craft beer start to pop up everywhere. Enjoy and take care

Back