Hello from East Lansing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walcotteric

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Eric and I'm from Lansing area, Michigan. I've long been a fan of microbrew/craftbeer and I love a good, hoppy IPA. My father in law recently found a Mr. Beer brewing kit at a thrift store for like $5, and knowing of (and sharing in) my love of good beer, he bought it for me. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) the kit included was expired, so I went to my local brew store and picked up a Muntons Gold IPA kit (for my first brew), and am excited to get the first brew done and then start finding some good recipes for brewing in a bag and experimenting a bit with some recipes.

While I brew I'm drinking my latest favorite, New Belgium's Ranger IPA.

Welcome aboard Eric! There are lots of Michigan brewers on here. Don't ever be afraid to ask a question. Of course you will always get some smart azzs and often a few different opinions, but you will nearly always get the info you need. The mods are pretty good about keeping the board civil.

Also, consider joining the group Michigan Mashers for Michigan specific stuff... of course, its free. Here is a link: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/groups/michigan+mashers/

Latest posts

Back