Hello from CincyStout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CincyStout

Reaction score
Hi! I recently came across these forums after deciding to get back into homebrewing. I say "get back into" even though I probably never qualified as "into" It, having only brewed a half dozen times previously. (And only a few times successfully.)

As you can probably guess from my moniker, I'm from Cincinnati and I like stout beers. And most other beers, which is why I myself am stout. Some might even say rotund, if they were searching for a polite way of saying slightly fat.

I'm also a runner, doing mostly half marathon distances, though not at the blazingly fast speeds you might expect from a rotund beer drinker.

Other than that, I am married, have a young daughter, and another kid on the way.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here!

Blows my mind how more & more Ohioans are showing up here. Those old brewing traditions must be waking up in this state. We lost so many breweries over the decades,I guess we figured to take matters into our own hands. So welcome to HBT with the rest of us brewheads!...:tank:

Welcome to the group, from CO. The forum stickies and the wikis are super helpful in getting going (and beyond). Ask away, this is a super helpful community.

Yep. Listermans is a pretty short drive for me, so that's where I get all my stuff.

Glad to see other Cincinnati folks around!

Back