Hello from Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmstyf

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to this, but started out with AG brews and have a pretty hefty IPA and a NZ French Saison under my belt. I'd love to connect with some people in the community here and also appreciate the myriad advice that's been available so far just lurking around.

Best,
kmstyf

Welcome! I am new at this as well but have been lurking and reading many threads on here. This really is the best home brewing community on the web. Tons of knowlegeable, friendly people. One day I hope to be as helpful to new brewers as these folks have been to me. Cheers!

P.S. - I have a cousin who lives in the Palatine in the western suburbs of Chicago. I haven't been out to visit in a while, but everytime I go there, I don't want to leave. It's a great City!

glad to see another chicagoan, seems to be quite a bit of us all getting into brewing around here.

Hi welcome, we do big group buys here and when you go to pick-up your sacks of grain, it's like a party. Everyone brings beer to the pick-up, so much beer they didn't have room for my 12pack; they had to put in the Jockey Box to keep cool. It's Chicago Home Brewers Group, CHBG.

Back