Hello! From Canada! eh!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamLucko

Reaction score
Newbie to brewing! I got a lot of questions and I'll be searching as much as I can all the time so I can make MY perfect beer!

My name is Adam and I cant wait!

thanks!
and cheers.

Welcome to HBT. I encourage you to browse through "New Posts" whenever you have a chance. You'll probably find lots of answers, and even questions that you never would have thought of.

Welcome to HBT. I encourage you to browse through "New Posts" whenever you have a chance. You'll probably find lots of answers, and even questions that you never would have thought of.

The stickies at the top of each forum is a great starting point as well!

Sent from the Commune

Umm hello Adam!!!!!! Great job on that beer keep up the good work :p

Sent from my SM-T210R using Home Brew mobile app

Hi Adam! Welcome to HBT !

Since you live in toronto, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of homebrew shops near you. You could also look for a corona mill (google it) that you could find in a kitchen equipment store.

If you have any questions, PM me ! Always a pleasure to help fellow Canadians :) Plus we got the GOLD medal this morning hehehehe.. makes me proud!

Cheers!

actually in all honesty there are not that many brew shops in Toronto. There is only a few. torontobrewing.ca and another one is Brampton. other than they are really small places that will gouge me for every dollar I am worth.. I don't really buy much online as I like to see, feel and smell the product before purchasing to test the qualities....;) take that in your own way as well... :D

Back