Hello from Camp Lejeune, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, i am new to the forums so i figured i should stop in and say hey. I'm not entirely new to brewing have made about 5 batches so far (mostly scottish ales) I just decided to find a good forum now since i'm starting to get a little deeper into the brewing process. I'm getting ready to start doing my first kegging, and want to start playing with lagers now that i have a fridge dedicated to brewing. I think that's most of the great details.

I hope you're not brewing on Camp Lejeune. That'd make for an interesting field day when the Co. Gunny finds a brewery in your wall locker. Sure you could keep it secured, but when you brew a batch that smells like farts.... ;)

Semper Fi!

Hawaii was fun while it lasted. I wasnt over there as a Marine so I had to pay for everything.. Money's the main reason I left. I made decent salary, but hard to do more than break even if you're not getting atleast 80-90k.

Are you arty? Counterbattery avenged our camp on an almost daily basis for the 341 days I was there.. Including once slightly over a year ago. Had an 82mm hit the otherside of the wall where I slept *twice in the same week*, no idea how they pulled that one off but counterbattery splattered them the second time around and I slept a little better after that ;)

Yeah Hawaii is pretty expensive....i'd hate to see what gas is now there....it was about $2.00 when i left there in '03. And yeah i am arty, Counter btry is some good stuff i just got back from Iraq about a week ago and spent my last 2 months out there doing Counter Battery fires.

Latest posts

Back