Hello from Cali

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebully

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
My friends all call me bully (funny story).... I have brewed for a couple years, about 5 real good 5 gal batches and a couple stinkers. I havent brewed in about 8 years but I'm cleaning off the eqiupment and making a few upgrades aswell and getting back into the craft.
I just wanted to say hello real quick and look forward to getting to know the forums and people and helping whenever I can....even tho I dont know what I used to :D

Cyas,
bully

Bully,

Is that a girl's name! Just kidding after that "hello ladies" thing. Welcome and congrats on dusting off the old kettle. Look forward to hearing of your adventures and progress. Watch out for some of the posters around here, we got some real whores. Truthfully, this is a fantastic place to share learn and waste time. Welcome to the jungle gym.

Welcome! Where you at in Norcal?

Watch out around here - someone might steal your lunch money.

so... are you nor*cal or just HIGH in california? sometimes I'm both LOL
welcome to the forum!!! Good luck getten back into it
Cheers
JJ

Im in Riverside County, California.
I just watched some videos on converting kegs to keggles, I have 2 that have been sitting in my garage for about 5 yrs waiting for me to convert them...and with a real nice 11 gal stainless kettle with reinforced bottom im now thinking on a bigger scale.

I seen a few pictures in the gallery showing some nice homemade set-ups, anyone know where I can find a diagram to go buy in building one?

Ill be trolling around the forums looking for one I like ;)

I am a post whore. I never pretend not to be. A whore is what I am.

Seriously though (+1) welcome and get yer kit cleaned up and in use

Brewsmith said:
The Morebeer store is in Riverside right near the 215 and 60.

Thats the one...It used to be "The Home Brewery" when I was brewing before, but the guys in Morebeer seem like good ppl...and they have lotsa good crap to drool on :drunk:

hopefully the prices are better than mine. I have been going to Osheas off off Avery Pkwy in Mission Viejo and they charge like 120 for a reconditioned corni to give you some idea of prices.

Steinfillers! I love how that name keeps popping up around here. It's seriously 4 blocks from my apartment.

Great place.

Seems like alot of local brewers around here. Anyone ever schedule a Socal meeting here on HBT?

Morebeer had reconditioned corni's for 45 I believe...and they do All-grain demos every third sat of each month. Im gonna drop by and watch them next week to brush up on things.

thebully said:
Morebeer had reconditioned corni's for 45 I believe...and they do All-grain demos every third sat of each month. Im gonna drop by and watch them next week to brush up on things.

ill have to check that out deffinitly since im about to do my first all grain from extract. Sounds like a socal homebrew get togeather in the future sometime

Back