Hello from Anniston Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankbo25

Reaction score
I am totally new to homebrewing, so new in fact that I am still waiting(impatiently) for my first kit to arrive. I got the idea that I wanted to try it years ago but never got the courage to actually try it. When I finally did look into it I found out it was illegal in Alabama at the time, but is now legal. I became a stay at home dad recently and decided I needed a hobby so I dove in and ordered my first kit. I cant wait to start brewing and drinking beer made by me. I look forward to soaking up as much knowledge as I can so I can turn this hobby into an obsession.

Welcome, I just started my first two brews this weekend and they are both steaming along. Hopefully all turns out well.

Im actually already enjoying it and havent even started yet lol. Just wish there was a LHBS here, closest one is about an hour away.

Welcome! It's a great hobby. My favorite aspect of it is that it can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. A completely customizable hobby for any level of involvement you want to go for.

Back