Hello from Anacortes, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone I found this forum while doing research on brewing. I currently have my first batch a Woolley Porter in the primary and can't wait to taste it. In just the short time of reading this forum, it is obvious to me that there are some very accomplished brewers contributing to this site, and I hope that I can learn and maybe one day share some lessons with everyone.

Hydee ho neighbor! I'm in Mill creek. Where are you getting your supplies? I go up to home brew heaven in Everett. Its not a pretty store but they know their stuff and have lot of goodies.

I have been shopping at northwest brewers supply in Burlington as well as Whidbey island home brew supply. I just racked my first porter to a secondary yesterday gave it a taste in between and man it is gonna be good. I think this might be my new favorite hobby!!!

Latest posts

Back