Hello Fellow Home Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewMonkster

Reaction score
Getting back into home brewing after 5 years!!! Getting tired of paying the $$$$ for beer that hopefully I can make myself!!!! I'm sure ill be able to with all the experience on this site!!!!

RuffRider said:
Welcome to the forum and back to homebrewing! Not sure if you'll save any money but it will sure be fun trying won't it?!? :mug:

Think your right about the $$$ thing!!! Lol!!! Maybe after brewing a few cases, cause beer is expensive around here!! Lol

<snip>Getting tired of paying the $$$$ for beer that hopefully I can make myself!!!!

Just getting back in after an 8 year break myself. Just made my first mead from my fave old recipe. Onto a nice Burton ESB this coming weekend.

I got tired of spending $$$ on beer when I could make something I liked better. I'm an equipment junkie so I justify the cost of new toys based on the savings of making my own beer. I figure I'll achive ROI in about 100 years...

Back