Hello Everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDOrganic

Reaction score
I Brew my first batch on Christmas and just bottled my 6th batch 5gal today and so far no problems! I’m using pretty simple setup for now just 25-26liter cooking pot and 30liter food grade plastic bucket... i bought a bag for the grain and hops but turned out Very low quality and already have a hole on the bottom so now just using it for the mash...
Looking forward for my next brew maybe this weekend :D
Here’s my 2nd brew Peachtree IPA
34E5C209-5746-443C-B1E1-CEC0C398B8CF.jpeg

Good few craft breweries over in Vienam now. Heart of Darkness meant to be very good, they are just starting to make a couple of their beers under licence in Auckland.

Correct at this time. Back in the 70's, I wasn't so sure...
Yea most folks were drafted to come in the jungles 😄 now they have burned everything and they all live in the big cities turned into a much easier target for the Chinese...

Good few craft breweries over in Vienam now. Heart of Darkness meant to be very good, they are just starting to make a couple of their beers under licence in Auckland.
Yes they have nice beers i gave them to try my 2nd brew it was american ipa they said it’s pretty good :cask:

Back