Hello everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franz

Reaction score
After some time lurking around I decided to join your wonderful forum! I am currently brewing some 3 gal batches, although not as often as I'd like.

Well, I'm an extract brewer and have been since 1994. I will say that one of my favorite brews is from a Charlie Papazian (The Home Brewer's Companion) all grain recipe "Jack's Union Classic Pale Ale." I just adjust the recipe for extract brewing.
Jack's.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment, but they're just an amusement. I usually only print one sheet of them, which does nine bottles in a 5 gallon batch. While I enjoy making the label and seeing it on the bottle, I don't get a kick out of removing them. Also, it really makes no sense to label your own excellent beer with my name and batch number. You might enjoy looking at the "Show Us Your Label" thread under General Home-brew Discussion. Go to page 142 for current posts and put thumbs up like on those you like.

Back