Hello everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krugvoll

Reaction score
Hi there, been brewing off and on for about 10 years now. Due to lots of moving, misplacing/breaking of brewing equipment, and job changes was unable to devote much time to this splendid hobby/addiction. Now however, things have settled down and I have gradually started to re-aquire my equipment and upgrade it as well. I have made many brews from kits, extracts and some all-grain. I make a "perfect" (so my friends say, although my mead is the only they have had as far as I know) traditional mead as well as some butt thumpin melomels. My next batch of brew I plan on making is a nice wit. I had a Hogaarden some time ago and just loved it. Thought it would be a real challenge to get anywhere near that color, but its the taste I'm after the most. I have a friend I brew with who is also heading into all-grain mashes and another guy who is starting to ask questions. Got him hooked and now starting to reel him in. Anyway, I'm just here to learn more and ask for help if I need it or give it if I can. Brewing is a never ending process of educating yourself and the others who are interested. I hope to keep doing that with all of your help.

krugvoll

Latest posts

Back