Hello everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben58

Reaction score
I just signed up and am getting excited about brewing at home. My wife, bless her heart, wants a brewing system for home for her birthday and Christmas. I love beer as does she so I am going to jump in here and ask some questions of the seasoned vets. Primarily, an all electric system, conical fermentersand if possible, a small scale bright tank. I know this is diving into the deep end and not knowing how to swim well in AG brewing, but what the he**. The Ale Wife has spoken.:drunk:

You'll be surprised how forgiving grain can be. I've known several guys who went straight into all-grain brewing and did just fine. You will, too. Do a lot of reading and ask a lot of questions and brew a lot of beer. Before you know it, you'll be amazing the crap out of yourself.

I need to convince my future wife (next aug 18th!!) that beer is a good thing to drink ;). Maybe I can start her with apfelwein.

Back