Hello and thank you already.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtrhdltd

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been lurking around this site long enough to have gained some abilities and also many more ideas. Thank you to the many for sharing knowledge. I figured it was time to join and start to contribute.
I have been brewing for almost 15 years. I started with beer, but now make soda, mead and mellomels, wine both grape and fruit.
I currently am all grain biab, and fresh ingredients for all but grape wines, kits are way easier. I plan on adding a mlt soon and possibly a flash boiler, one of the ideas I've seen here in the past. Im also slowly transitioning to all pressure transferring from primary fermentation to serving vessel. I've had a couple mishaps with infections and oxidation.
I will be posting some recipes and probably some builds as time goes on. Hopefully I can return some knowledge.

now i'm embarrassed! i tend to forget i'm talking where the whole wide world can see! ;)

lol, but, Welcome! :mug:

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you've got a bunch of knowledge to share! Don't be afraid to post up, remember there's more than one to skin a cat and the majority here are good folks who want to help!

Thanks for the greetings, I hope my knowledge can help others. That's the great thing about brewing, you can make it as simple or complicated as you want and still get beer!

Someone once said "never take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive" too bad I don't remember who.

Back