Hello all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woolf

Reaction score
I'm a foodie/graphic designer in the perfect place to start my home-brewing hobby/obsession. I currently work as the graphic designer/creative lead for a group of restaurants/bars/etc in Florida. Our corporate office is located directly above our flagship bar/restaurant that features 112 beers on tap. Needless to say I have a lot of inspiration.

I'm joining this forum in hopes that I will learn from peers and that they can learn from my mistakes (and maybe successes). This post is just to say "hi". I plan on lurking a good bit instead of asking "what should I buy as my starting kit" since that question has likely been answer 100000 times.

Also, I spent AT LEAST 30 seconds looking for forum rules and etc. If someone can link me to them I'd be grateful.

I'm a foodie/graphic designer in the perfect place to start my home-brewing hobby/obsession. I currently work as the graphic designer/creative lead for a group of restaurants/bars/etc in Florida. Our corporate office is located directly above our flagship bar/restaurant that features 112 beers on tap. Needless to say I have a lot of inspiration.

I'm joining this forum in hopes that I will learn from peers and that they can learn from my mistakes (and maybe successes). This post is just to say "hi". I plan on lurking a good bit instead of asking "what should I buy as my starting kit" since that question has likely been answer 100000 times.

Also, I spent AT LEAST 30 seconds looking for forum rules and etc. If someone can link me to them I'd be grateful.

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your visits and don't hesitate to ask questions for clarifications or any reason, really. We encourage people to give answers, not snarky comments as replies, even if it's the same old question we've heard many time before.

As for the rules, they should have popped up during the registration process. Now that you are a registered member you can find them by clicking on the "My Account" link in the upper right corner of the screen, and then click on HELP. At the bottom of that page you should fine a link to the rules and regulations.

Cheers!

Welcome, the forum can be most helpful and at times entertaining. ( I mean that in a nice way) You're brew labels are going to rock. :D

Back